About Our Return Policy
FoneZone’s first priority is customer satisfaction. To ensure that we have placed a hassle-free return mechanism and policy in place. If you wish to return an item, you could do so for all items bought on our website within Three (3) Days of the date of purchase, as long as the item(s), any related accessories and/or tools and components – along with the Original Packaging - is in the original state and condition when purchased and received.
We can arrange a return pick up for you. To ensure you are within the Policy time-frame for returning your purchase, please make sure that you contact us as soon as you have decided on returning an item. To do so, please visit our CONTACT US page and once we receive a message from you, you can relax, our representative will get in touch with you.
We would like to request you to check your item(s) as soon as you receive in order to guarantee the best service from our end.
REFUNDS WILL BE DONE ONLY THROUGH ORIGINAL MODE OF PAYMENT.
Please See Below The Guarantees From FoneZone:
• Items bought on FoneZone.com are under ONE YEAR WARRANTY. The products having less or no warranty will have the details mentioned in the description of the product. Some items might be on a longer warranty period as well, so we request our customer to read the description on the product detail page very carefully.
• If an item received is not the same one ordered, doesn`t work or function as advertised, is missing any component or accessory, faulty, damaged or not in the advertised condition, you have the right to return it and we will arrange for it.
• You are also given a feature on every product page to rate the item’s quality and working.
You have all the rights to rate the product’s performance. You have the options of filing a complaint as well, rating the product and at any time contact the FoneZone team directly.
• You have the right to return the item only when you have received the time and signed off the delivery order for the same. As mentioned above, it should be communicated to the FoneZone customer service team within 3 days once you receive the item.
• Refunds will be done smoothly to your FoneZone account.
• Finally and to give you the ultimate Peace of Mind, should you still be unsatisfied with a purchase after the conditional time-frames for Returns has elapsed, you could still contact us to discuss your concerns and we will attempt to help out in every way we can. Any returns beyond the time-frames of our No-Questions asked policy mentioned above might be subject to a 30% deduction from the total price of purchase and FoneZone reserves the right to only refund 70% of the amount.
If you still have concerns, then please visit our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) section or call us through the methods available on the Contact Us page.
1. Our Collection of Your Personal Information
2. Our Use of Your Personal Information
3. Your Use of Your and Other Users’ Personal Information
4. Accessing, Reviewing and Amending Your Personal Information
5. Third Party Website Links
7. No Spam or Spoof Emails
8. Protecting Your Personal Information
9. How You Can Contact Us about Privacy Questions
Our Collection of Your Personal Information
1. As Part Of Your Registration On The Site, You Will Be Asked To Provide Us With Certain Personal Information, Such As Your Name, Shipping Address, Email Address And/or Telephone Number And Other. Similar Information As Well As Some Additional Information about You Such As Your Date of Birth or Other Identifying Information. Additionally, In Order For Us To Verify Your Identity, We May Need To. Request from You Valid Proof of Identification (E.G. In The Form of a Copy of Your Passport, Resident’s Visa Or Permit, National ID Card and/or Driver’s License).
2. All Credit/Debit Cards Details And Personally Identifiable Information Will NOT Be Stored, Sold, Shared, Rented Or Leased To Any Third Parties.
3. The Website Policies And Terms & Conditions May Be Changed Or Updated Occasionally To Meet The Requirements And Standards. Therefore The Customers’ Are Encouraged To Frequently Visit These. Sections In Order To Be Updated About the Changes on the Website. Modifications Will Be Effective
On The Day They Are Posted.
4. Some Of The Advertisements You See On The Site Are Selected And Delivered By Third Parties, Such As Ad Networks, Advertising Agencies, Advertisers, And Audience Segment Providers. These Third.
5. You Will Need To Input This Financial Information Into The “My Account" Section Of The Site. We Use This Financial Information For Billing Purposes And For The Fulfillment Of Your Orders. Following Your Registration On The Site, You Should Not Post Any Personal Information (Including Any Financial Information) Anywhere On The Site Other Than On The Account Section Of The Site. Restricting The Posting Of Personal Information To The My Account Section Of The Site Protects You From The Possibility Of Fraud Or Identity Theft. The Posting By You Of Any Personal Information Anywhere On The Site Other Than On The My Account Section Of The Site May Lead To The Suspension Of Your Use Of The Site.
6. We Will Collect Transaction Information Based On Your Activities Using The Site (Such As Buying And Selling Items And Participating In Auctions), This Transnational Information Is Used Solely In Relation. To The Transactions You Undertake On The Site And For No Other Reasons.
7. Please Note That We May Use Your Internet Protocol (Or IP) Address (Which Is A Unique Number Assigned To Your Computer Server Or Your Internet Service Provider (Or ISP)) To Analyze User Trends. And Improve The Administration Of The Site.
8. We May Also Collect Information About Your Computer (For Example, Browser Type) And Navigation Information (For Example, The Pages You Visit On The Site) Along With The Times That You Access The Site. Finally, We May Collect Additional Information From Or About You In Other Ways Not Specifically Described Here.
For Example, We May collect Information Related to Your Contact with Our Customer Support Team or Store Results When You Respond to a Survey.
We May Also Collect Feedback Ratings And Other Comments Relating To Your Use Of-The Site. Where We Aggregate Personal Information For Statistical Purposes, Such Aggregated Personal Information Shall Be Anonymized.
Our Use of Your Personal Information
1. We Only Use Your Personal Information To Provide Services And Customer Support To You; To Measure And Improve Our Services To You; To Prevent Illegal Activities And Implement Our User Agreement With You ("User Agreement"); Troubleshoot Problems; Collect Fees; Provide You With Promotional Emails And Verify Information You Give Us With Third Parties. For Example, We May Share Some Of The Personal Information You Give Us With Banks Or Credit Card Authorization, Processing And Verification Services Or With Third Parties For Fraud Screening Purposes.
2.Though We Make Every Effort To Preserve Your Privacy, We May Need To Disclose Your Personal Information To Law Enforcement Agencies, Government Agencies Or Other Third Parties Where We Are Compelled So To Do By Court Order Or Similar Legal Procedure; Where We Are Required To Disclose
Your Personal Information To Comply With Law; Where We Are Cooperating
With An Ongoing Law Enforcement Investigation Or Where We Have A Good Faith Belief That Our Disclosure Of Your Personal Information Is Necessary To Prevent Physical Harm Or Financial Loss, To Report Suspected Illegal Activity Or To Investigates Possible Violation Of Our User Agreement.
3.In The Event Of A Sale Of FoneZone, Any Of Its Affiliates And Subsidiaries Or Any Related Business Assets, Your Personal Information May Be Disclosed To Any Potential Purchaser For The Purposes Of The Continued Provision Of The Site Or Otherwise In Relation To Any Such Sale. We May Share Your Personal Information With Our Other Group Companies So As To Provide Joint Content And Services To You, To Help Detect Illegal Acts And/or The Violations Of Our Policies. This Contact Information Will Be The Personal Information Provided By You To Upon Registration And, As A Result, Should Always Be Kept Up-To-Date.
4. Additionally, Information Relating To Items You Are Buying or Selling or Auctions You Are Participating In Be Displayed On the Site. This Information Can Include Details Of Your User ID, Feedback Ratings And Associated Comments Relating To Your Use Of The Site. Otherwise, We Will Only Disclose Your Personal Information To A Third Party With Your Express Permission.
6. By Registering On The Site, You Give Us Your Express Consent To Receive Promotional Emails About Our Services And Emails Announcing Changes To, And New Features On, The Site.
If, At Any Time, You Decide That You Do Not Wish To Receive Any Such Emails, You Can Opt Out Of Receiving Such Emails By Clicking On The Link At The Bottom Of Any Of The Emails Or By Going To The My Account Section Of The Site.
7.Additionally, We Do Use Comments Made By You About The Site For Marketing Purposes And By Making Such Comments You Expressly Consent To Our Using Such Comments For Marketing Purposes.
You’re Use of Your and Other Users’ Personal Information
1. Site Members May Need to Share Personal Information (Including financial Information) With Each Other to Complete Transactions on the Site. You Should Respect, At All Times, The Privacy Of Other Site Members.
2.We Cannot Guarantee The Privacy Of Your Personal Information when You Share Personal Information With Other Site Members So You Should always Seek Information On The Privacy And Security Policies Of Any Other Site members With Whom You Are Transacting Prior To Sharing Any Of Your Personal information With Another Site Member.
4.You Agree To Use Any Personal Information Received From Another Site Member In Relation To A Transaction On The Site Solely In Relation To Such transaction And Shall Not Use The Information Received From Another Site Member for Any Other Purposes (Except With The Express Consent Of The
Other Site member).
5. You acknowledge and Agree and You Shall Use Personal Information received From another Site Member In Accordance With All Applicable Laws.
Accessing, Reviewing and Amending Your Personal Information
1. You Can Access and Review Your Personal Information in the Account Section of the Site. If Your Personal Information Changes In Any Way Or Is Incorrectly Presented On the Site You Should Immediately Update Or Correct Your Personal Information (As applicable) By Accessing The My Account Section On The Site Or, Alternatively, By Contacting Our Customer Support Team. The "Customer Support" Link At the Top of Each Site Webpage Contains our Customer Support Email and Phone Details.
2. Please Note That We Shall Retain Your Personal Information During and Following the End of Your Use of the Site as Required to Comply with Law, For Technical Troubleshooting Requirements, To Prevent Fraud, To Assist In Any legal Investigations And To Take Any Other Actions Otherwise Permitted By Law.
Third Party Website Links
1. Like Many Websites, The Site Uses `Cookie` Technology (Small computer Files Placed on Your Computer’s Hard Drive). When You Go to Particular website Pages on the Site, The Cookie Identifies Your Browser with a Unique, Random Number.
2. The Cookies We Use Do Not Reveal Any Personal Information About you. Cookies Help Us Improve Your Experience of the Site and Also Help Us understand Which Parts of the Site Are The Most Popular. You Are Always Free Todechine Our Cookies If You’re Browser Permits, Although Doing So May
Interfere with Your Use of the Site.
No Spam or Spoof Emails
1. We Do Not Tolerate Spam. To Report Site Related Spam or Spoof emails, Please Forward the Email to customer@FoneZone.Co. You May Not Use Our communication Tools To Send Spam or Otherwise Send Content That Would Violate our User Agreement. We Automatically Scan and May Manually Filter
Messages To check For Spam, Viruses, Phishing Attacks And Other Malicious Activity Or illegal Or Prohibited Content.
Protecting Your Personal Information
We Hold Your Personal information On Servers Located in the United Kingdom and the United States.
By Providing Us with Personal Information, You Consent to the Transfer of Your personal Information To, And Its Storage On, Our Servers Located in the United Kingdom and/or the United States. We Take Every Precaution To Safeguard All your Personal Information From Unauthorized Access, Use Or Disclosure.
All Personal Information Is Encrypted. However, the Internet Is Not a Secure medium And We Cannot Guarantee the Privacy of Your Personal Information.
You Must Enter Your Username and Password Each Time You Want to Access your account Or Make Transactions on the Site.
Choose Your Password Carefully Using Unique Numbers, Letters And Special Characters. Never Share Your Username And Password With Anyone.
If You Are Concerned That Your Username or Password Has Been Compromised, Please Contact Our Customer Support Team Immediately And Ensure You Change Your password By Logging onto the My Account Section of the Site.
How You Can Contact Us about Privacy Questions
If You Have Questions or Concerns about Our Collection and Use of Your Personal Information, Please contact Our Customer Support Team At the "Customer Support" Link at the Top of Any Site Webpage.
Terms and Conditions of FoneZone
FoneZone welcomes you. These are the terms and conditions governing your access to and use of the website Fonezone.co and its related sub-domains, sites, services and tools (the "Site"). By accepting these terms and conditions(including the linked information herein), and by using the Site, you represent that you agree to comply with these terms and conditions with FoneZone “FoneZone” ("we", "us" or "FoneZone") in relation to your use of the Site (the "User Agreement"). This User Agreement is effective upon acceptance. If you do not agree to be bound by this User Agreement please do not access, register with or use this Site.
2. Eligibility For Membership
FoneZone wishes to ensure that its members are able to form legally binding contracts and further that minors do not purchase unsuitable content. All the membership requests shall be approved by our team and members can be entertained with seasonal gifts and special discounts. The Site is not available to persons whose membership has been suspended or withdrawn by FoneZone. No person may register as a member of the Site more than once.
3. Your Account And Registration Obligations
When you register as a member of the Site you have been or will be required to provide certain information and register a username and password for use on this Site.
On Becoming A Member Of The Site, You Agree:
• You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of, and restricting access to and use of, your account and password, and accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password. You agree to immediately notify FoneZone of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. In no event will FoneZone liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or loss of profits, goodwill or damage whatsoever resulting from the disclosure of your username and/or password. You may not use another person`s account at any time, without the express permission of the account holder. You agree
to reimburse FoneZone for any improper, unauthorized or illegal use of your account by you or by any person obtaining access to the Site, services or otherwise by using your designated username and password, whether or not you authorized such access.
• You will provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by FoneZone`s registration form (the "Registration Data").
• You will not include: (1) any of your contact details, including but not limited to email addresses, telephone numbers or other personal details; or (2) the word "FoneZone" in your registration user ID.
• You will maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or if FoneZone has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or not in accordance with this User Agreement, without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of FoneZone under this User Agreement or at law, FoneZone has the right to indefinitely suspend, limit or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership of the Site.
FoneZone may (in its sole discretion and at any time), make any inquiries it considers necessary (whether directly or through a third party), and request that you provide it with further information or documentation, including without limitation to verify your identity and/or ownership of your financial instruments. Without limiting the foregoing, if you are a business entity or registered on behalf of a business entity such information or documentation may include your trade license, other incorporation documents and/or documentation showing any person`s authority to act on your behalf. You agree to provide any information and/or documentation to FoneZone upon such requests. You acknowledge and agree that if you do not, FoneZone without liability may limit, suspend or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership of the Site. We also reserve the right to cancel unconfirmed/unverified accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time.
4. Electronic Communications
You agree that we may communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. FoneZone requires your agreement during the registration process to send you promotional emails to let you know about any new changes, features or promotional activities added to the Site. If at any time, you decide that you do not wish to receive promotional emails, you can opt-out of receiving such promotional emails by clicking on the link at the bottom of any promotional email.
5. Amendments To This User Agreement
You acknowledge and agree that FoneZone shall endeavour to give you notice for any amendment to this User Agreement that materially increases your obligations or decreases your rights under the User Agreement ("Substantial Amendment") in accordance with the terms of this User Agreement. You acknowledge and agree that FoneZone at its sole discretion and without liability may make amendments
that are not Substantial Amendments without your further specific agreement at any time with immediate effect by posting a notice of the amendment on the Site.
6. Fees And Services
The Site is an online platform allowing for the sale of items between FoneZone and buyers. Membership on the Site is free. FoneZone does not charge any fee for browsing and buying listed items on the Site.FoneZone may choose to temporarily change the fees for our services for promotional events (for example, free shipping days) or new services, and such temporary changes are effective in accordance with their terms when we post them on the Site.
7. FoneZone Safest Payments
FoneZone’s SAFEST PAYMENTS protects buyers by providing a safe shopping atmosphere & a verified payment service. With FoneZone payment system, transactions are100% guaranteed to be safe & secure!
When buyers pay, through different payment options, for their purchase through FoneZone Safest Payment, the payment is protected to the customers. After payment verification, the FoneZone ships the item(s). FoneZone tracks the shipped merchandise and verifies the delivery to the customer. Any comments the customer may have, should be reported to FoneZone within 24 hours.
All content included on the Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software, is the property and copyright work of either FoneZone, its users, its content suppliers or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademarks, patents or other intellectual property rights and laws. The compilation of the content on the Site is the exclusive property and copyright of FoneZone and is
protected by copyright, trademarks, patents or other intellectual property rights and laws.
"FoneZone"and related logos, and other words and logos on the Site (including without limitation "FoneZone Safest Payment") are either unregistered trademarks or registered trademarks of FoneZone and are protected by international trademark and other intellectual property rights and laws. FoneZone`s trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not FoneZone’s nor in any manner that disparages or discredits FoneZone. All other trademarks not owned by FoneZone that appear on the Site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by FoneZone.
10. Abusing FoneZone
Please report problems of any kind or violations of this User Agreement to FoneZone. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated, please notify FoneZone. Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of FoneZone under this User Agreement or at law, FoneZone may limit, suspend or withdraw a user`s access to the Site and/or a user`s membership of the Site or remove
hosted content. Also FoneZone can choose to take other technical and/or legal steps against users who create problems or possible legal liabilities of any kind, who infringe the intellectual property rights of third parties or who act inconsistently with this User Agreement or our policies.
11. Online Shopper Protection
FoneZone has a "SHOPPER PROTECTION PROGRAM" which seeks to assist buyers to ensure their purchase is protected against fraud by any sellers on the Site. If a buyer has purchased an item by way of any of the FoneZone SAFEST PAYMENTS processes and never received it or received an item worth significantly less in value compared to what was described by the seller, the buyer may seek protection under the ONLINE SHOPPER PROTECTION PROGRAM. The Shopper Protection Program involves reimbursement by FoneZone to the buyer of the value of the item only. To be eligible under the Shopper Protection Program a buyer needs to file a complaint with FoneZone within 48 hours of receiving (or not receiving) the relevant item. FoneZone will investigate the matter and if it has been determined (by FoneZone in its sole discretion) that the seller has intentionally defrauded the buyer in relation to the item for which FoneZone has reimbursed the buyer, FoneZone may limit, suspend or withdraw the
Product Seller’s access to the Site and/or the seller`s membership and FoneZone may charge the seller for FoneZone`s costs in reimbursing the buyer and for any handling and shipping (in accordance with the Fees &Credit Policy. FoneZone reserves the right to take such further steps as it considers necessary including without limitation legal action. You acknowledge and agree that if any item returned to FoneZone by a buyer is illegal or otherwise unlawful that FoneZone may in its sole discretion destroy the item or take any other steps as it considers necessary.
·Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Sultanate of Oman.
·Sultanate of Oman is our country of domicile.
·If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
·The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
12. Platform For Communication
The Site is only a platform for communication whereby users may meet and interact with one another for the purpose of purchase of items. FoneZone does not buy or sell items. FoneZone is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between two users of the Site and cannot guarantee that a buyer or seller will complete a transaction or accept the return of an item or provide any refund for the same. You will not hold FoneZone responsible for other users` content, actions, or inactions, or items or Information they list or post.
• FoneZone is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance, losses, damages or delays as a result of items which are unavailable.
• FoneZone is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between users.
• FoneZone has no control over and does not guarantee the quality, safety or legality of items advertised, the truth or accuracy of users` content or listings, the ability of sellers to sell items, or the ability of buyers to pay for items.
• FoneZone does not make any representation or warranty as to the attributes (including but not limited to quality, worth or marketability) of the items proposed to be sold or purchased on the Site. In particular, FoneZone does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any items on the Site, nor is FoneZone a supplier or manufacturer of any items sold by users or purchased by users.
• FoneZone does not make any representation or warranty as to the attributes (including but not limited to legal title, creditworthiness, or identity) of any of its users.
• The Site may include links to third party websites that are controlled by and maintained by others. FoneZone cannot accept any responsibility for the materials or offers for goods or services featured on such websites and any link to such websites is not an endorsement of such websites or a
warranty that such websites will be free of viruses or other such items of a destructive nature and you acknowledge and agree that FoneZone is not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites. However you acknowledge and agree that you may not include links in any user-posted content on the Site.
• Users shall independently agree upon the manner and terms and conditions of delivery, payment, and insurance as between each other and FoneZone holds no responsibility in respect of such arrangements.
• FoneZone accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
• FoneZone excludes all implied warranties, terms and conditions and is not liable for any loss of money, goodwill or reputation, or any special, indirect or consequential damages arising directly or indirectly, out of your use of or your inability to use the Site.
• You release and indemnify FoneZone and/or any of its officers and representatives in respect of any claim, demand, dispute, cost, damage, liability or other consequence (direct or indirect) of any of the actions of the users of the Site and you specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law.
Fast Deliveries - FoneZone
We make sure that once our customer has decided to purchase a product, it should be delivered within 2 business days in Muscat and 1-3 days outside Muscat due to the recent circumstances regarding COVID-19.
Stocks Are Updated
FoneZone serves as a retailer for thousands of brands & products!
To make sure that our customers only see what is available in stocks, we make sure that the product partners are updating their stocks at every required instant. This allows the customers of FoneZone to enjoy the offers, discounts, amazing prizes and widest range of products yet assuring the availability of stocks.
FoneZone has a right to change the price of any item without informing any stakeholder.
FoneZone Support Team Is Available Every Day from 8am till 11pm
Your satisfaction is important to us, so please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Our Customer Service team will assist you. customer@fonezone.